Let's break it down.
1. I love Beyonce. I want to be Beyonce. In fact, sometimes I am pretty sure I AM Beyonce. She is magical.
2. My baby sister moved from Michigan to Boston TODAY and I am so excited. We haven't lived in the same state for 14 YEARS!
3. I am teaching a class every Tuesday to teachers who want to pass the Early Childhood teacher test in our state. I was completely terrified at first, but now am head over heels for teaching grown-ups. Who knew?! It is kind of fun teaching people who already know how to read, don't stick their fingers up their nose and wait their turn, plus I never ever ever have to tie shoes! In all seriousness, though, it's great!
4. I am going wedding dress shopping in June and wanted to lose a few first. Why is it so hard?! Getting to the gym is just the last thing I feel like doing after a long day at school. Wahh!
5. I need some relaxing time with my man, away from the house, the dust mites, the laundry, the projects and all that jazz. Enough said!
6. Do what you love! That was the mantra my daddy said to me all of my life. It is the reason I switched majors my junior year of college, and now I am doing a job that really truly makes me happy every single day.