A few weeks ago I was determined to figure out how to embed pins into my blog posts. I finally did (it's actually pretty easy... much easier than separately copying and pasting and linking to the source of the pin). Here's how:
1. Click on the pin you want to embed.
2. Click on the "embed" button.
3. Change the image width and height (this step is optional).
4. Copy and paste the HTML code.
5. In Blogger, paste the code into the HTML tab. Click back over to the Compose tab, and this is what you will see!
Voila! Here is the finished product. You may need to fiddle around with the text below the pin if you are centering it. I haven't figured out how to get it to center, so I have to just use my spacebar to make it look centered. If anyone knows a better way, let me know!