It seems that I have an absurd amount of resolutions this year. I am sharing them on my blog in hopes that it will help me stick to them! I would love to hear everyone else's resolutions. I would also love help with my #3!
- To be the best teacher/girlfriend/friend/sister/daughter I can be.
- To exercise at least 3 times a week. I want to be in killer shape for my best friend's wedding on July 1st!
- To save lots of money, especially by couponing. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to couponing, so any advice or resources would be greatly appreciated! Do I need to sign up for the Sunday paper? What is the best way to keep them organized?
- To find fun & free (or cheap) dates with my boyfriend.
- To be more organized at home and at school.
- To make some awesome new units for TPT/Teacher's Notebook.
- To give away more freebies on my blog.
- To meal plan every week to eat healthy, save money and not be wasteful.
- To learn how to garden & make our yard look fabulous this spring.
- To earn my masters degree and earn additional credits from taking classes.
Is it crazy to have that many resolutions? Maybe, but I really, really think I can do it!
What are your resolutions?