I am linking up for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. A nervous habit I have is cracking my knuckles. I HATE doing it but I don't even notice it anymore! Terrible.
2. Something that makes me sad is when people don't take care of their kids. I especially hate it when I see a car full of kids and someone is chain smoking :(
3. Today I am thankful for the amazing friends and family who are helping us ALL weekend with moving and painting. A huge shoutout to my best girl Kendra who is helping us four days in a row. I think I should probably nominate her for sainthood or something.
4. My favorite room in my house is... I am not sure yet because we are just moving in! I think it's either going to be the living room because of the big sunny windows and fireplace, or my teaching/craft room/office. I can't wait to decorate!
5. I can't stand when people are just plain rude and inconsiderate. I will never understand it!
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would buy my Ryan a nice birthday gift. He is doing so much for me right now, and his 30th is coming up in a couple weeks. Yikes!
7. The last person I hung out with was Ryan, if you count frantically packing, loading cars and standing up while eating at 10pm "hanging out."