I got this from my go to recipe website, allrecipes.com. I love that site! You can see what others have rated each dish and read any tips, tricks or modifications that they have made.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, with tails attached*
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a shallow baking dish, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. Place into the oven. Remove as soon as the butter melts completely.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque. Serve over pasta.