Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies, drained
1 (8 oz) pkg Neufatchel cream cheese, softened
2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
8 (8″) flour tortillas
2 cups shredded low fat Monterey Jack cheese
1 pint half and half
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13" glass baking dish with Pam.
- Spray a skillet with Pam. Add Rotel tomatoes and sautee for one minute.
- Stir in the Neufatchel and chicken. Cook, stirring constantly until the cheese has melted.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas and place edge side down in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle liberally with the Monterey Jack cheese, then drizzle with half and half.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the dish, and continue to bake for 15 more minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Let sit, then enjoy!
Link up your favorite, easy peasy recipe below: