I am so excited to finally be done making this display for the yucky basement walls outside my classroom. Yesterday, you saw how I made the cute clothespins. Today, I am making the paper background.
1. Cut scrapbook paper into 10" by 12" rectangles that coordinate with your cute border.
2. Glue scrapbook paper onto sentence strips. I chose to put either five or six pieces of paper together in order to make it easier to transport to school.
This is the view from the back.
4. Glue on your border and reinforce with tape. I tried to overlap the border and the paper as little as possible in order to leave more room for the display.
View from the back:
6. Attach the clothespins to your display using a hot glue gun.
7. Hang it up. I used industrial strength velcro, regular velcro and adhesive foam squares. Better safe than sorry!