For three years now, I have been trying to figure out how to create a beautiful display for my students' work on our crumbly, painted brick basement walls. When I was browsing on Pinterest a few days ago, I found this beauty:
This displays work with clothespins, making it both super cute and super easy to change out work!
First up, I wanted to make fun polka dot clothespins.
1. Clip clothespins to a box. If you are using two colors, it would be easier to use two boxes. I learned this the hard way!
2. Spray clothespins on all sides with spray paint. I used Krylon paint in Jade and Watermelon. I did three coats.
3. Use a Q tip or paint brush to apply polka dots. I used white acrylic paint.
4. Seal with several layers of clear spray paint.
5. Have a quality control inspector check your work (this step optional).