Yipee! I am so excited that Mrs. Davis from Carried Away in... KINDERGARTEN! AND Jody from Camp Kindergarten chose me for...
The Versatile Blogger award!
The rules for this award are:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs
Here are 7 things about me:
1. My amazing boyfriend sent me flowers at work today to wish me luck for the first week of kindergarten. It also happened to be my half birthday. Isn't he the sweetest?!?
2. I love baking. It is so relaxing and makes me happy, even though it's terrible for my waistline!
3. If I had to teach another grade besides kindergarten, it would definitely be second grade. First grade scares the living daylights out of me. I think that anyone who teaches it deserves a medal.
4. There were squirrels living in the ceiling and walls (and eventually back porch and kitchen cabinets... yes you heard me!) of our apartment last March. Those little twerps ate a whole box of my teaching things! They are gone now, but this is the biggest reason why we are desperately trying to buy a house and bail on this place!
5. There is nothing I love more than a good pedicure. Having my nails done just makes me feel good!
6. I am what you might call a crier. I have been known to cry during particularly sappy commercials, TV shows and when a child reads for the first time (okay, that was more like misty eyes. I don't want to scare the little ones!). I even cried during the episode of The Office when Michael proposed to Holly and set off all of the fire sprinklers. It was SO not romantic, but I couldn't help myself!
7. My BFF Kendra got engaged a few days ago! I am so excited for her, and that I get to be her Maid of Honor! WOOOO HOOOOO!
Here are fifteen recently discovered blogs that I love: