I have seen some cute lists of teachers' favorite things, like this one. Here are a few of my favorite things:
1. Velcro. I love Velcro in all shapes, colors and sizes, but the one I use most are the white dots. I have also recently discovered industrial strength Velcro, which is great for holding up things that would normally fall down.
2. Mr. Sketch Markers. These markers are the best for making anchor charts or doing shared writing with the kids. They love the delicious smells and the vibrant colors (and so do I!).
3. Dunkin' Donuts. I can't live without my Dunkin' Donuts coffee in the morning. Yum!
4. Classic Royal Reading/Writing Center. This easel is amazing... I couldn't live without it! It has two white boards, a place for chart paper, four huge storage bins and even a place to store dry erase markers.
5. Mini Laminator. I keep this little guy at home and use it all the time. It makes everything I create durable and almost impossible for the kids to bend or tear, meaning less work for me! I always use the 5 mil. laminate, which is a little thicker than usual. I highly recommend it!